ObjectiveThe objective of the Alumni Meet was to deliberate on two key areas that act as pillars of a dynamic and evolving institute, and which can be strengthened by the direct and active involvement of its alumni. These areas are student training and department-alumni-outreach activity.
• To establish a single, secure database of all the alumni of the Institute and members of the association to help people connect with each other.
• To encourage the Alumni to take an active interest and participate in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
• To help the alumni with their technical problems through involvement (voluntary or otherwise) of other alumni and faculty of the institute.
• To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
• To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute.
• To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.